Will You Marry Me?
Hopeful grooms to be, take note!
There is nothing more special than to remember together each year, for the rest of your lives, the charming way that you asked for her hand.
The holiday season is just packed with perfect moments to pop the question.
The first snow fall, decorating the tree, and digging into your stocking, every day is filled with excitement and magic, even if you’re a grown-up.
Christmas is the sweetest time to ask your sweetheart if she’ll be yours forever!
A cute proposal can happen many ways like with a ring right on the branch, with a special ball while you’re decorating the Christmas tree, or using the lights that are an integral part of creating a festive atmosphere.
But how to know when she’s ready for your proposal?
Here are seven of the most clear cut signs that a woman is really ready to get married.
1. She likes to discuss the virtues of marriage
2. She loves to be around you
3. She wants you to meet her family, and shows interest in yours
4. She talks about the future
5. She mentions are married friends, and notices other married couples
6. She looks affectionately at wedding dresses on display of stores
7. She asks you about your idea on kids
If you’re shy gay it’s better if you avoid ot do it in public and last but not least, if she has mentioned her preference of rings, something like ‘I do not like huge stones on rings’ or something similar to that, make sure you have made a note.
“My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me”
― Winston S. Churchill